Catherine Goodwin, Xavier de Sousa, Cordelia Howard – Photograph by Gabrielle Cooper
The Needless Alley Collective are a performance and theatre group. They describe themselves as “Art Lovers, theatre darlings and piss-takers” who’ve combined their various backgrounds to form this unique collaboration. Xavier with a live art background, Cordelia in classical theatre and Catherine in comedy, the collective create performances that take the audience on an emotional and sensory indulgence.
- They carry an artistic ethos involving the following policies:
- Site-responsive performances and installations with theatrical influences.
- Exploration of the relationship between performer, space and audience;
- Confrontation of what is perceived as reality and fiction;
- Multi-media interactions;
- Constant collaboration with other artists in order to provoke constant intellectual and artistic exchanges.
For More information please visit: http://needlessalleycollective.tumblr.com/
or contact: email@example.com